Hyundai Ioniq 5-Revolutionary Electric Car
Hyundai entered the electric vehicle market in the mid of 2019 and the release of its first electric SUV the Hyundai KONA electric was the first electric car released in India and it has gained much attention from the people and as well as the government. But the sales of KONA were not a successful one there are only 32 units sold in India since the launch. There was no launch of electric vehicles from Hyundai since the sales of the previous one is not a boon.
So, after two years pause, Hyundai has now announced a launch of an electric vehicle stuffed with lots of potential and advanced technology. It is named as HYUNDAI IONIQ 5. This car can do more than an average electric vehicle. This car is specifically designed for campers and travellers. Hyundai also created a platform specifically for their Electric vehicles., The E-GMP (Electric-Global Modular Platform). It mainly focuses on the safety factors of the vehicles.
The main features of the Hyundai Ioniq 5 are as follows:
- V2L (Vehicle to load)- This is the first electric car with this feature. The Ioniq 5 is capable of providing 3.6 kW power which can be used to charge any electric devices such as electric bicycles, scooters or camping equipment, serving as a charger on wheels.
- Ultra-Fast charging- using a 350-kW charger, IONIQ 5 can charge from 10 per cent to 80 per cent in just 18 minutes. A 5 minutes charge can provide a 100 km ride for the customer. The customer can use either 400v or 800v multichangers for charging.
- It is equipped with AWD (All Wheel Drive) system HTRAC.
- Adjustable Regenerative Braking.
- Advanced Head-up display.
- Automatic Dual-Zone Air conditioning.
- Solar Roof to charge the battery.
- 3M long Wheel Base.
- The car comes with a self-driving feature and auto parking system.
- Digital side mirrors with Camera Monitoring System.
It is expected to be launched in mid-2022.
If you are an EV manufacturer or EV Dealer or EV Supporter who want to share news related to electric vehicles on our website, please send an email to email@example.com