Electric Vehicles conferences and summits work as a knowledge sharing bridge for India’s mission 2030 electric. Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, and Bangalore has successfully participated in EV knowledge parties. Now it’s time for Hyderabad to join in the big bang electric vehicles theory for practical EV evolution. After the successful first edition of EVREX 2018, Hyderabad is ready for the second edition of Zero-emission electric vehicles conference.
Electric Vehicles Conference Hyderabad
India’s Prominent Electric Vehicle & Renewable Energy Conference & Exhibition -EVREX 2018 is ready to electrify Hyderabad on 13th & 14th November 2018. Leading Electric vehicles & Renewable energy companies like Mahindra Electric, Vikram Solar, Hero Electric, Renewsys, GMW, E-Bikes, KPMG and more are attending for the conference. So grab your seat in the Front row.
EVREX 2018 Conference in Brief
- Presenting the Opportunities in the fast-growing electric vehicles sector.
- Opportunities in manufacturing, franchise operations.
- Exploring Support services such as software development in EVs.
- Opportunities in setting up charging networks.
Click here to Register to register for EV conference
EVREX Solar Conference
The solar conference is the second phase in EVREX 2018. It is the right platform for Policy Makers, manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, service providers and partners of the solar industry.
Conference on Below Topics:
- Focus on the areas of photovoltaics, PV production technologies
- Energy storage systems and solar thermal technologies.
Click here to Register to register for Solar Conference
Solar Conference Keypoints
- Learn trends & key developments in solar power sector in India and specifically in the state of Telangana
- Know the challenges in grid-connected solar power plants in Telangana
- Know about the financial schemes, assistance, and process from financial experts
- Eminent Speakers of Solar Energy sectors from the following reputed organizations will be present
- TNREDCL TSIIC IREDA ASCI EPTRI SESI And Much more Government and Reputed Private Organization
EVREX 2018 Highlights
Over 50 industry experts and over 200 industry delegates,40 + Speakers, 10+ Guests, 45 Exhibitors and 8000+ visitors are expected to attend.
Prominent Indian EV OEMs and component makers – Mahindra, Hero, Lohia, Ashok Leyland, Maruti, Amara Raja, L&T – and several global players Toyota, Siemens, Panasonic will be present.
Electric Vehicles Conference Agenda
Session 1: Indian EV Market Dynamics.
Session 2: Manufacturing, Technology & Innovations.
Session 3: Opportunities, Threats & Challenges in the EV industry.
Session 4: Panel Discussion and suggestions for stakeholders in the EV industry.
EVREX 2018-Venue and details
India’s largest EV summit EVREX 2018, going to held on 13th & 14th November 2018.
Venue: HITEX City, Hyderabad