Looks like EV fever has started in India with the latest announcements from electric automaker entrepreneurs. Already a grand event ‘Electric Vehicle India Summit 2018′ has announced by the PHD Chamber Commerce, which will commence on June 18th and 19th in Mumbai.
Now its time for Chennai to carry out the momentum of India’s electric vision to its extreme level. Topmost EV firms, Startup companies, and market experts will participate in this event.
Chennai To Host EV Summit In India
Highlights of EV summit in Chennai
- 500+ Industry delegates
- CEOs of Top 20 EV firms
- 50+ Acclaimed EV experts
- 30+ EV Startup Examples
- 25+ Scientific & Technical Experts
- 15+ International EV Experts
The theme of EV summit in Chennai
The event main motto is to explain the benefits of EVs to entrepreneurs, small business groups and startups.
Here are the some of the key points
- Access to expert knowledge – comprising experts from all aspects of the electric vehicles business value chain.
- Key Insights from Experts on strategies to accelerate market penetration of EV.
- Technology & Innovation Collaboration opportunities from Domestic & International companies.
- Dedicated session for auto companies in India on Diversification into EV.
- Productive, detailed interactions with experts during the networking sessions.
- Insights on a wide spectrum of business opportunities.
- Provides hands-on experience and demonstration of electric vehicles and its components, and access to companies and suppliers.
Event Venue and details
This prestigious event is going to held at Le Meridien Hotel, Chennai on 17th & 18th August 2018. The event will cover a lot of topics related Electric Vehicles advantages, future growth, and employment opportunities in India.