Electric Vehicles will occupy 40 percent car sales within 2030. The government ’s objective of the National E-Mobility Programme is to boost the entire e-mobility ecosystem including vehicle manufacturers, charging infrastructure companies, fleet operators and service providers. For all the questions ‘EV Summit India 2018’ is the answer.
Electric Vehicles India Summit supported by NITI Aayog, MSME & ARAI – 18th & 19th June 2018, New Delhi, India
The EV India Summit 2018 supported by NITI Aayog, Ministry of Small, Micro & Medium Enterprises (MSME) & ARAI will be held on 18th – 19th June 2018 in New Delhi, India.
This exclusive event will bring together over 500+ participants which will include “Ministers from Central and State Governments; Policy Makers; Automobile Component Manufacturers; Electric Vehicle Manufacturers; Charging Solution Providers; Technology Providers” and more under one roof to network and gather knowledge to get closer to achieving the EV India Vision 2030.
EV Summit India 2018-Employment Opportunities
The event will also be a focal point for updates on how Indian Electric Vehicle industry will foster creating more jobs and opportunities for local manufacturers (including SME’s & MSME’s), research communities, policymakers, public and private enterprises, and how they can come together to create a sustainable mobility sector.
Key Highlights of EV summit India 2018:
- EV Summit India 2018 will feature the State Governments who are early adopters of Electric Vehicles and have developed a policy for attracting investors to their respective states.
- The only event in India to connect the state governments with central government and help them build a constant dialogue that will bridge the gap and create a transparent eco-system for Electric Vehicle, Battery and Component manufactures.
- Learn from Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) on their indigenous lithium-ion battery technology which will be transferred to the automobile industry for commercial use in e-vehicles
- Hear from Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises on feebates and manufacturing support
- Hear from International Speakers / Experts who have implemented Electric Vehicle policies and infrastructure successfully and driven it to the next level.
- Meet the key decision makers who are in the process of qualifying vendors for procuring Electric Vehicles
List of EV industry experts who will Speak at this event :
- Mr. Saurabh Kumar, Managing Director, Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL), INDIA
- Mr. Maarten Linnenkamp, Project Manager, Electric Transport Municipality of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Mr. Nikunj Sanghi, Director – International Affairs &Global Relations, Federation of Automobile Dealers Associations, India
- Dr. Ashok Jhunjhunwala, Principal Advisor, Minister of Railways, Government of India, Professor IIT Madras, India
To know more about the speakers visit: www.exploreexhibitions.com/evsummit