After the increased demand for the electric vehicle all over the world, the Australian electric vehicles manufacturer sea-electric comes into the EV party with its SEA E4V electric delivery van. Sea E4v is the world’s first economically viable,100% electric commercial delivery van.
This electric van provides comfort, range, emissions and TCO(Total cost of ownership). The price and the launch date of sea e4v are yet to announced.
Specifications of Sea E4V
- Acceleration of 0-50km/h in 5 seconds.
- Top speed of 100km/h, which is great for an electric van.
- The maximum range of 200km
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to +45°C
- Centralised controller for optimization of the entire system
Sea E4V Weight Specifications
Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM) is 4,495kg, with 1400 kg of payload.
Here is the E4V layout->click here
Battery & Charging
- Lithium-ion(LiNoMnCoO2) battery with mass 400kg.
- 70kWh battery capacity with 10 years lifespan.
Standard charging is provided with 22kW maximum charging in under 4 hours.
- Standard: Passenger side sliding door
- Optional: Drivers side sliding door
- Halogen headlamps
- Wi-Fi enabled for data transfer
- Real-time clock
- Internal antenna for signal boost
E4V Additional Features
- HVAC – Air Conditioning and Heating
AM/FM radio and USB input for iPod or USB memory stickPower windows and mirrors. Central locking. Adjustable steering wheel