Here is the Latest Electric Vehicles News.
Electric Vehicles News Today
- BP-RIL joint venture to roll out charging networks for EVs.
- Ultraviolette Automotive confirmed its F77 Launch next month.
- Bosch is making Chips which will extend the range of EVs.
- Ratan Tata will invest in Electric Motorcycle start-up Tork Motors.
Electric Vehicles News
BP-RIL joint venture to roll out charging networks for EVs
- BP’s group joint venture (JV) with Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) may set-up charging networks across India in the near future.
- The joint venture, which is owned 51% by RIL and 49% by BP, plans to set up 5,500 fuel retail outlets across India.
- They are planning to provide Electric Charging Infrastructure at retail sites and networks.
Ultraviolette Automotive confirmed its F77 Launch next month
- The Bengaluru-based startup Ultraviolette Automotive is all set to launch its first high-performance electric motorcycle, the F77 on November 13.
- It may come with a price tag of around Rs. 2 Lakhs excluding FAME II Benefits.
- The features of the bike include vehicle tracking, OTA updates, remote diagnostics, phone app connectivity, and riding modes. The F77 will come with a trellis frame that consists of a 25kW electric motor.
- Ultraviolette claims that this bike will accelerate from 0 to 60kmph in just 3 seconds and they are expecting a triple-digit range around 150km.
Bosch is making Chips which will extend the range of EVs
- The German automotive supplier Bosch will launch silicon carbide automotive chips which the company claims that they will enhance the range of Electric Vehicles.
- Silicon carbide conducts better than silicon. That means the motor management chips in battery-powered vehicles can have higher switching frequencies and help to run cooler.
- They are claiming that by using these semiconductors, we can increase the range of an EV up to 6%.
Ratan Tata will invest in Electric Motorcycle start-up Tork Motors
- Ratan Tata will invest an unrevealed amount in Tork Motors, the Pune-based electric motorcycle startup.
- Tork Motors’ flagship product T6X is ready and they are planning to launch it soon.
- According to a non-disclosure agreement, they both have made, they didn’t reveal the amount, Ratan Tata is planning to raise.
- T6X electric motorcycle is powered by a lithium-ion battery which provides a range of 100km on a single charge. It can be charged up to 80% in an hour.
For any promotions and advertisements on electricvehicles.in, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.orgFor the latest electric vehicles news, followelectricvehicles.in on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube Channels-English, Hindi & Telugu