The Indian government has taken its first step towards ‘Vision 2030 Electric India’.A great opportunity for many emerging companies to perform their innovative work inventions for E-Mobility in the most promising event ‘Electric Vehicle India Summit 2018′, Organised by PHD Chamber of Commerce, supported by NITI Aayog and Ministry of Heavy Industries Govt. Of India.
The theme of Electric vehicle India Summit:
- Gain knowledge on India’s EV Vision 2030 and its strategies.
- Identify potential state wise EV Projects across India.
- Learn from International experts on significant milestones achieved and the ROI components.
- Understand the latest technologies which will be the future for successful EV adoption in India.
- Interact with industry experts for an answer to the most pressing challenges.
Agenda of the Electric Vehicle India Summit 2018:
To promote and propagate automotive industry for a massive rollout of electric vehicles on Indian roads and highways that aims at to finding a suitable replacement for fossil fuel driven automobiles which is a major cause to fermenting the air pollution as per current estimates.
How to register for Electric Vehicle Indian Summit:
Click here to Register
After click on the above mention link, you will be redirected to a page like this:
After filling the required details like email id, name, your designation, Company name and contant number you will receive a confirmation through your register mail id.