Mazda MX-30 Electric Car
Mazda, a 100-year-old automaker has now made its entry into the electric vehicle market. Even bigger companies that believed to keep their originality can’t withstand the winds of change. Mazda is a Japanese automaker. It’s known for its ultimate design and comfort. In recent days all the major automakers are trying to rule out gas cars and they are planning to switch to full electric in the near future. In view of this now Mazda has unveiled its first electric car which is the electrified version of the Mazda MX-30 which got the award Car of the year 2020-2021 Japan. Though the features of the car are very simple, the design and comfort of the vehicle are expected to be extraordinary.
The features of the Mazda MX-30 Electric are as follows:
- It comes with a 335v, 35.5 kWh Lithium-ion Battery and a Front mounted 144 hp motor.
- It gives us 100 miles per charge.
- The battery can be charged by using Standard AC power and as well as DC fast chargers.
- The interior of the car uses breathable fabric and cork made up of sustainable materials.
- To protect the car from an accident the car is powered with lane-keeping features and Collison-mitigation which comes under a feature called I-active sense
- The automatic emergency braking system with pedestrian detection
- Blind-spot monitoring with rear traffic alert
- The MX-30 comes with a freestyle door
The car is now open for pre-booking in North America and soon to be launched globally in the very near future. The features of this car are very basic ones and nothing is special about the features. It all lies in the design and comfort of the vehicle. If the specifications are further improved in the upcoming models, we can see an increase in sales of the vehicles. Especially the range and speed should be improved in order to attract customers.
If you are an EV manufacturer or EV Dealer or EV Supporter who want to share news related to electric vehicles on our website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org