Now all the complaints of expensive electric cars are gone as India got its cheapest electric car, the next version of Tigor EV launched with a range of 213 km with a price tag of 9.44 Lakhs in India. Lets read more about India’s cheapest electric car launched.
India’s cheapest electric car launched range 213 km
It is an all electric compact sedan which will be available in three variants XE+, XM+ and XT+. The price of the Tata Tigor EV in India starts from Rs 9.44 lakh (after deducting the
FAME II subsidies). This has become the cheapest electric car available for commercial buyers. For private buyers, the price of the Tata Tigor EV starts at Rs 13.09 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) and Rs 12.59 lakh (ex-ahowroom, India).
India’s cheapest electric car launched
It is the cheapest electric car for commercial buyers but for private owners the cheapest car will be the Mahindra’s eVerito which is costing at Rs 10.47 lakh (ex-showroom). One good thing is about this new version electric car is that it is available for both commercial and private buyers. The Tata Tigor EV is having two driving modes- ‘Drive’ and ‘Sport’ mode.
Features of Tigor EV
It has some amazing features that includes shark-fin antenna, Front grille, EV decals, alloy wheels, Harman tuned sound-system, height-adjustable driver’s seat among others.
It has the dynamic performance, next gen technology, absolute comfort and comprehensive safety.
Specifications of Tigor EV
- Motor-72 V 3-Phase AC Induction Motor
- EmissionZero Tailpipe Emission
- Max. Power (kW @ r/min)30 kW @ 4500 r/min
- Max. Torque (Nm @ r/min)105 Nm @ 2500 r/min
- Battery Capacity (kWh)21.5
- Transmission-Single Speed, Automatic
- Grade ability-9.8 Degree
- Regenerative Braking
- AC Charging Standard-BEVC-AC001
- DC Fast Charging Standard-BEVC-DC001
- Normal Charging Time (0%-100%) 11.5 hrs
- Fast Charging Time (0%-80% with 15 kW charger)2 hrs
- Max Speed(km/h)-80
- Certified Full Charge range (as per MIDC Cycle) (km)- 213
For any promotions and advertisements on electricvehicles.in, please send an email to email@example.comFor the latest electric vehicles news, followelectricvehicles.in on Twitter, Instagram,Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube Channels-English,Hindi & Telugu