The Japanese manufacturer, Guangqi Honda Launched HR-V Electric, its first all-electric SUV in China based on the Everus EV Concept which is displayed at the 2018 Guangzhou Motor Show in three different variants. It is followed by the display of the VE-1 Sport EV at the 2019 Shanghai Motor Show earlier this year and it is priced at 1,59,800 (Rs. 16 lakh), 1,69,800 (Rs. 17.01 lakh) and 1,79,800 (Rs. 18.01 lakh) Yuan respectively.
Honda Launched HR-V Electric With 400 Km Range
Honda is offering the VE-1 along with three years or one lakh km warranty and it can be extended up to eight years or 1,50,000 km. HR-V comes with an electric motor capable of producing 120 kW (161 horsepower). It has a claimed driving range of 401 kilometers on a single charge in the NEDC cycle.
Honda Launched HR-V Electric
Technical Specifications and Features
- The Guangqi Honda VE-1 utilizes a permanent magnet synchronous motor which produces peak torque output of 280 Nm. The motor is connected to a fixed gear ratio single-speed transmission. The energy density of the zero-emission SUV is 140 Wh/kg that gives it an efficient cruising range.
- It is a five-seater and it gets a multi-angle battery pack anti-collision structure.
- Honda VE-1 includes the I type battery pack for preventing the front-end collision and also the H type side collision beam which effects the vehicle after collision by minimizing the 53.5 kWh Lithium-ion battery pack damage.
Related Article: Suzuki, Toyota, Honda Hybrid Cars To Hit Indian Roads In 2021
- Inside of it, there is a centrally-mounted eight-inch LCD touchscreen display with Bluetooth connectivity and other application support.
- The map function provided in it searches for nearby charging stations quickly and hence reduce the range anxiety of the customers.
- It also equipped with a button-type shifting mechanism and a large panoramic sunroof.
- Honda VE-1 measures 4,308 mm in length, 1,824 mm in width and has a height of 1,625 mm with 2,610 mm long wheelbase.
For any promotions and advertisements on electricvehicles.in, please send an email to email@example.comFor the latest electric vehicles news, followelectricvehicles.in on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube Channels-English, Hindi & Telugu