- High-speed Aura Electric Scooter coming this year.
- It offers the range of 110-120 km on a single charge with a top speed of 60 km/hour.
- The major feature of the scooter is the Breakdown Smart Assistance System (BSAS).
High-speed Aura Electric Scooter coming this year
By the end of this year, Benling India Energy & Technology is planning to release its high-speed Aura electric scooter.
The Aura has get approved from government-approved certification agencies like the International Centre for Automotive Technology (ICAT), and manufacturing is under process at Benling’s plant in Manesar, Haryana.
Features of Benling Aura Electric Scooter:
High-speed Aura Electric Scooter
- Aura is powered by a 1200W BLDC electric motor and a detachable 72V/40Ah lithium-ion battery. It offers the range of 110-120 km on a single charge with a top speed of 60 km/hour.
- The detachable battery can be fully charged by using a conventional household power socket anywhere, and it takes four hours to charge it to 100%.
- It comes with a ground clearance of 165 mm.
- The Aura is also equipped with a remote keyless system, a reverse gear feature, anti-theft alarm, an additional rear-wheel integrated locking system, USB mobile charging facility and an in-built GPS.
- The major feature of the scooter is the Breakdown Smart Assistance System (BSAS). If there are small problems in the controller, battery, motor or BMS, which can cause the scooter to stop, then you can press the BSAS button, and the scooter will continue to run up to 15 kms. But the speed will throttle down to 15-20 km/hour, and mileage will be reduced.
- The Benling Aura is expected to be priced around Rs 90,000 (ex-showroom).
Benling India Energy & Technology started in May 2019. In the last few months, the company has successfully launched three low-speed models, namely the Kriti, Falcon and Icon.
For any promotions and advertisements on electricvehicles.in, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.orgFor the latest electric vehicles news, followelectricvehicles.in on Twitter, Instagram,Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube Channels-English,Hindi & Telugu