Kochi to conduct first-ever electric vehicles (EVs) expo in Kochi showcasing Kerala as a market and an investment place for EVs. Dont miss the chance to attend the first ever electric mobility expo in Kochi which is going to be held on 29th and 30th June 2019 at Grand Hyatt Kochi Bolgatty.
First ever two day EV expo ‘Evolve’ in Kochi from tomorrow
Government of Kerala is taking the lead in organizing the Kerala E-Mobility Conference and Expo2019. The Honorable Chief Minister of Kerala would inaugurate the event and the keynote address will be given by Shri. Amitabh Kant, CEO, NITI Aayog.
The event is organized by the Department of Transport, Kerala. The event will gather almost 70 companies of manufacturing, charging, funding, new mobility sector, and startups.
The EV summit will see government authorities, consultants, owners, and developers. The delegates also comprise automotive experts, international and regional organizations, researchers and EV technology providers.
It will give an opportunity for the people to meet with the EV experts, business persons, shares the platform to make business offers.
GoK is expecting large-scale participation of all sectors of EVs, i.e., OEMs, Dealers, Buyers including Bus and Auto owner’s associations, Banks & Funding agencies across the state and the citizens.
Few of the topics of EV expo ‘Evolve’ in Kochi
1. E-Bus Promotion
2. E-Cars, E-Autos & E-Motor Cycles Promotion
3. Energy Infrastructure (Charging, Storage, Swapping, Solar PV & OHE)
4. Funding of E-Mobility
5. EV Manufacturing & Components Manufacturing in Kerala
6. EV Retrofitment
7. Building Public Awareness for faster adoption of EVs
8. Building Networks of OEMs, Dealers, and Buyers
9. Institutional framework for Amendment of Relevant laws
10. Formulation of a High-Powered Committee.
Agenda for 29th June
- Roadmap for Electric Mobility in Kerala
- Creating an Eco-System for Public Transport Focussing on E-Buses
- Charging Last Mile Connectivity with EV’s
- Manufacturing of EVs – A shift to clean energy
Agenda for 30th June June
- Institutional Framework and Funding for E-Mobility
- Charging Infrastructure- Key to Driving Adoption
- Future of Technology – Hybrid vs BEV vs Fuel Cell
- Greening Freight Movement
- sustainable Water Transport Through Clean Energy
- Social Entrepreneurship and Circular Economy
Some of the speakers of the event
- AK Saseendran, Hon’ble Minister of Transport, Govt of Kerala
- EP Jayarajan, Hon’ble Minister for Industries, Govt of Kerala
- Jeetender Sharma, Founder, and MD, Okinawa
- Sudesh Kumar, IPS, Transport Commissioner, Govt of Kerala
- Venu Srinivasan, CMD, TVS Motors
- Tony Thomas, CIO, Nissan Motor Corporation
Exhibition timings for the visitors
- 29th June 4:00 pm onwards
- 30th June 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
For any promotions and advertisements on electricvehicles.in, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org