Electric Vehicles Sales reports are one of the best sources to understand the EV market potential in India. Its surprising to see the sales of electric vehicles in India are going on a slow pace even after the Delhi EV policy and strengthening the charging station infrastructure. Let us have a look at the Electric Vehicles Sales Report in India for the month of January 2019.
For any queries regarding Electric Vehicle- Click Here
Note: The Sales Report data considered from December 11th, 2018 to January 31st, 2019 (52 Days)
Electric Vehicles Sales Report in India- January 2019 Highlights
- 3,367 Electric Vehicles were sold in India, according to FAME INDIA reports as of January 31, 2019.
- Uttar Pradesh and Maharastra states stand top in the EV sales.
- The 126 electric vehicle sales of Andhra Pradesh are two-wheelers.
- Himachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, and Tripura states not even registered a single sale.
- 3 states, Assam, Goa, Jammu & Kashmir registered single-digit EV sales.
- More than 70 % of sales are two-wheelers.
Electric Vehicles Sales Report in India – January 2019
|State /Union Territory||Sales|
|Jammu and Kashmir||9|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||0|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||0|
Hope this article helps you in gaining some knowledge. If you are interested to promote your products or services in Electric Vehicles, feel free to reach us.
Subscribe to Electricvehicles.in for the latest news, reviews, startups, market reports about Electric Vehicles.
For any query or enquiry, write to us -> email@example.com
Contact us -> +91 9010368463