Aston Martin enters into electric vehicles platform with its all-new Hybrid Electric Sports Car Valkyrie. It is a racing electric sports car which can runs on Gasoline too. The first electric sports car from Aston Martin goes into production in 2018. Only 150 Valkyrie electric sports cars will be made.
Aston Martin Valkyrie Specifications
- Top speed of 402kmph
- It is having a 7-speed transmission with 1,130 hp.
- Produces a downforce acceleration of 4,000lb.
AstonMartin Valkyrie Features
- All-carbon-fiber body no steel component
- Exceptionally lightweight
- A striking aerodynamic exterior
AstonMartin Valkyrie HD Images