One of the leading bike manufacturers of India TVS has launched its upcoming electric scooter Creon as a part of the collaboration with Intel to develop smart-connected gadgets for energy-efficient two-wheelers. The design and looks of Creon will definitely lure the motorbike lovers.
Specifications of Creon electric :
- Top speed of 90kmph
- 0 to 100 kmph in 5 seconds
- lithium-ion batteries deliver 12 kW Power.
- Range of 80Km with a single battery
TVS CREON Additional features:
- TFT screen display for multimedia
- Gps navigation
- Disk brakes on front and back.
- Anti-theft technology
- Park assist
Release date and price:
The TVS electric Creon go green scooter will going to release at the end of 2018, certainly on November. The price is expected to be around 70,000 and it’s definitely the best buy at this electric range.