Super Electric Car-Opel Rak E Specifications and Price
Opel RAK e is a lightweight electric supercar. It is fully made of lightweight material which is approx 380Kilograms. It only uses 1 euro per 100 kilometers in electricity costs. The supercar can travel with a maximum speed of 120Km/h. The RAK E unveiled at Frankfurt Motor Show in 2011.Let us have a quick look at Super Electric Car-Opel Rak E Specifications and Price.
Opel Rak E Specifications
- 100Km range
- Top speed of 120km
- Peak power output is 36.5kW
- High mounted rear light clusters
- Low weight car – Just 380 Kgs.
Opel RAK E features
The front view of Opel RAK e is perfectly aerodynamic which helps in improving the performance and range. It also comes with features like Broad stance front wheel configuration and color changing options for the car body.
Some of the Top-notch Features of Opel RAK E
- 18-inch alloy sports wheels for top grip.
- Aerodynamically sculpted multi-facetted side panel profiles.
- Support structure for canopy integrated into side profile.
- Recessed rear wheels with stylish cycle mudguards.
- Flush integrated sun protection upper element of canopy.
- Contrasting colored wing and wrap-around rear panels.
- Sharks fin-shaped “independent” rear wing mountings.
Price of Opel Rak E
The price of Opel Rak E is around 10000 to 12000 EUR. Opel Rak E is best suitable for young drivers. Using a fast charger Opel Rak E battery can be charged in less than 15 minutes. This super electric car is definitely given a tough competition to electric vehicles in the future.