RenewX Expo 2019, an ongoing event organized by the UBM (India’s leading organizer) held on 26th April and 27th April at Hitex, Hyderabad. The RenewX 2019 intends to increase the growth of South Indian Renewable Energy and contribute to the sustainable economic development of India.
RenewX Expo 2019 At Hyderabad
The Expo will provide a great platform for the organizations to capitalize & penetrate into the lucrative south Indian renewable energy market.
The event will bring together the professionals from the renewable energy industry in the region and will help to develop a plan for the future.
It gives the opportunity to showcase the innovations from the world’s leading companies.
Topics Of RenewX Expo 2019
- Innovations in Grid Integration for accelerating Solar Roof Top Development in India
- The Energy Effect: Buyer perception and Decisions
- Innovations that Make the Future Brighter! Breaking Barriers
- Indo-Belgian opportunities dialogueEnergy Leaders Dialogue – Market Trends
- Energy transition with increasing capital flows in the VUCA world
- Importance of Bioenergy in the renewable energy mix for India’s present and future
Some of the speakers for the Day 1
- Amit Barve, Vice President, Business Development and Marketing, Enerparc
- Manash Mitra, Head – Financial Advisory, Tata Cleantech Capital Limited
- Tobias Winter, Director, Indo-German Energy Forum Support Office
- Dr. Mahalaxmi, Chief Scientist – Banka Bio Loo
- Tanmay Bishnoi, MLE, Head – Standards and Research, Skill Council for Green Jobs
Exhibitors profile from various fields such as Solar Energy, Wind Energy, Bio Energy and Energy Efficiency.
- CEOs, COOs, CFOs, Directors from RE Sector
- Real Estate Developers
- Industrial Consumers
- Facility Managers
- Energy Consultants
- Independent Power Producers, EPCs
- Distributors/ Dealers
- System Installers and integrators
- Ministries, regulatory bodies, municipalities, local, authorities, etc
- Utilities & Project developers and planners
- Project developers and planners
- Investors, Fund Managers, Banks, Financial consultants
- Captive power buyers
- Wind farm owners and Developers
- R&D officials
For any promotions and advertisements on electricvehicles.in, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org