November 24, 2021

  • Daily Motion

Kinetic Green & Tonino Lamborghini Spa JV unveil new electric golf cart range

kinetic green

Kinetic Green & Tonino Lamborghini Spa JV unveil new electric golf cart range

Kinetic Green a Pune based electric vehicles company and an Italian luxury accessories maker Tonino Lamborghini Spa has unveiled a new range of electric golf carts under the Italian automotive brand Iso at the 6 days Milan Motorcycle Shows or EICMA.

kinetic green

The Kinetic Green said in a release that the Iso Divo golf carts will be available in two versions such as Strada and Golf which will be designed in Italy and manufactured in India. It will have a global outlook for exports worldwide. The Golf carts will be launched in early 2022.

 

The Kinetic Green Energy and Power Solutions (KGEPSL) had announced a partnership with Italian luxury accessories maker Tonino Lamborghini Spa in 2018 to design and manufacture the premium segment electric and solar golf carts for the global market. The joint venture aims for Rs 500 crore revenue over the next four to five years and garnered 2.5 per cent of the total global market. As per the partnership, the Kinetic group holds a 75 per cent stake in KGEPSL while the Lamborghini family owns the remaining 25 per cent through Tonino Lamborghini Spa.

Both the companies in a deal will develop a series of smart carts from a two-seater to eight-seater options that can be used for hospitality, golf, tourism and personal use.

kinetic green

Sulajja Firodia Motwani, Founder and CEO of Kinetic Green said that “The joint-venture represents a confluence of two rich automotive legacies from the house of Lamborghini and Kinetic, with diverse, complementary skills that stretch beyond geographical frontiers to create a new force in the world of electric vehicles,

“We are excited to have the opportunity to present Indian-manufactured electric vehicles on a global stage. The joint-venture represents a confluence of two rich automotive legacies from the house of Lamborghini and Kinetic, with diverse, complementary skills that stretch beyond geographical frontiers to create a new force in the world of electric vehicles. This is a testament to the Indian manufacturing sector’s prowess, and its potential to lead the electric vehicle revolution on a global platform,” she added.

Another ultra-premium range of golf carts under the Tonino Lamborghini brand will also be presented by the JV during 2022.

Also, read the related article: Kinetic Green Energy plans to invest Rs 300 Cr in EVs

If you are an EV manufacturer or EV Dealer or EV Supporter who want to share news related to electric vehicles on our website, please send an email to [email protected]

For the latest electric vehicles news, follow electricvehicles. in on TwitterInstagram, Facebook and our YouTube Channels EnglishHindi, Telugu and Tamil 

About The Author

Mastered in Journalism and I am a dedicated writer for Electricvehicles.in since 2 years. I am an EV enthusiast. I love to write about electric vehicles, technology, startups, people, fashion and trends. Through my writings and shared knowledge, I aim to reduce the pollution levels from the world, especially from India.

Related posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *