SWITCH EiV 12 offers reliability, range, and comfort features in two variants
The next-generation carbon-neutral electric bus and light commercial vehicle company Switch Mobility launched its first electric bus in India last year, the SWITCH EiV12.
The myth that electric buses can’t carry as many passengers has been around since the beginning. And here Switch Mobility with their SWITCH EiV12 battery-powered bus breaks the myth. They have got you covered since they have accommodated nearly 70+ passengers at a time. Switch Mobility wants to offer the next level of standards and facilities to provide their customers with what they want. Regardless of whether they are electric or not, buses are the preferred transportation mode for common people. So, these facilities and features attract people and are impressive enough to satisfy comfortable travel needs.
Think electric buses can't carry as many passengers? Not to worry, our Switch EiV12 buses have got you covered by proving to have accommodated nearly 70+ number of passengers at a time.#SwitchMobility #MoveBetter #MoveBetterWithSwitch #EV #EVBus #Technology #ElectricVehicle pic.twitter.com/wIQ4ZvQJc9
— Switch Mobility (@SwitchGlobalEV) July 6, 2023
The SWITCH EiV 12 is Switch Mobility’s first fully electric bus developed specifically for the Indian market. This next-generation electric bus offers customer-focused technology and passenger comfort while being modern and futuristic.
The SWITCH EiV 12 offers excellent driving performance and efficiency. Equipped with unique technology solutions such as SWITCH iON, which enables real-time remote diagnostics and monitoring, and world-class digital battery management tools.
The SWITCH EiV bus series is specifically designed to meet customer requirements for a variety of applications. These include urban, intercity, personnel, school, and asphalt applications. Offers maximum passenger capacity and comfort. Additionally, the bus features next-generation NMC high-efficiency modules. These batteries have been specially developed for the Indian market and climate conditions.
- With Switch EiV, authorities and operators can analyze and improve their efficiency by leveraging more than 100 embedded connectivity features
- Up to 20% range improvement with vehicle-controlled software
- Latest safety features including FDSS and FDAS
- Advanced NMC technology provides a lightweight battery with higher energy density
- The battery has a cycle life of up to 240kW and delivers fast DC charging of up to 1 hour
- There is a range of up to 500km per day provided by modular battery packs.
- Proven performance with uptime of over 98%
- Permanent magnet synchronous motors provide improved drivability
- The dedicated service teams at SWITCH provide lifetime support for SWITCH products
- The latest air conditioning systems and air purifiers deliver a comfortable environment in all conditions
- A comfortable seat with a recliner function, USB charging, Wi-Fi, and reading lights ensure comfort for customers.
- Ingress and egress are made easier for all occupants with low-floor options
India’s current SWITCH EV buses have maintained over 98% capacity utilization over the years. This is a testament to its products’ high quality, both in terms of reliability and durability.
Modular batteries increase the battery’s cell capacity with the same weight. This allows a range of up to 300 km per day on a single charge and up to 500 km per day on simultaneous charges. The electric powertrain and battery are tuned to ensure superior efficiency and long battery life, resulting in a lower total cost of ownership. Maintenance of this state-of-the-art transportation system is quick and easy.
For the latest electric vehicles news,
follow electricvehicles.in on
and our YouTube Channels