Hyundai Ioniq comes in three different variants. Hybrid, EV and plug-in version. Hybrid features both electric motor and gasoline engine. Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid car is not available in India, it is available in the U.S with a price tag of $21,700.
Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Specifications
- 32 kW power output
- Lithium-ion polymer battery
- A maximum range of 75 miles
- Regenerative braking system
- Curb weight 2,996 lbs
- 5 years warranty for 60,000 miles
- Lifetime hybrid/electric battery warranty
The most Fuel-efficient Car in America
Hyundai Ioniq hybrid is the most efficient car in America with an estimated 59 MPG(Miles Per Gallon).
Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Features
- 7 Airbags for safety
- Multiple driving modes
- Dual automatic temperature control
- Power windows and power door locks
- 7-inch color touchscreen display audio
Hyundai Ioniq-Hybrid Review
The Ioniq hybrid is affordable with elegant looks. The disappointing points in this car are low EV range and imperfect powertrain. This hybrid car is expected to launch by the end of 2019 in India. The expected price of Ioniq hybrid is 20 Laksh.