Geely Auto, China’s leading privately owned electric car brand recently launched its first electric crossover SUV, the Emgrand GSE. The first electric crossover, Emgrand GSE capable of traveling 460km on a full charge which can give a tough competition to existing electric cars in the EV market.
Geely First Electric Crossover
The electric vehicles era of Geely Auto started in early 2018, the company announced its new energy strategy consisting of hybrid, alternative fuels, fuel cell, and pure electric.
The Emgrand GSE adopted a sporty aesthetic design concept tailored for young, urban, trendy consumers with a dynamic, powerful and fashionable appearance. A 360 degrees integrated cockpit has been optimized for extreme luxury. It comes with two driving modes, ECO and Sport.
Emgrand GSE Specifications
- 52kWh lithium battery with an energy density of 142Wh/kg
- 30% to 80% charge in 30 minutes
- 120kW permanent magnet synchronous motor
- TPMS intelligent tire pressure management system
- 360 panoramic imaging
- BOSCH ESP electronic stability control system