EV Charging infrastructure and technology 3D virtual summit
The EV Charging infrastructure and technology 3D virtual ongoing summit is hosted by AAYERA on the 23rd & 24th of August. Due to current social distancing norms and restrictions on travel, the conference will be held virtually over the digital platform. The two-day event will feature insightful presentations and informed debate between, senior experts and government representatives on the key topics involved in the roll-out of EV charging infrastructure and the latest technology trends in EV Charging & Technology.
EV Charging infrastructure summit
The program will also look at the wider implications for the interconnected transportation, infrastructure, and energy industries. The EV Charging Infrastructure & technology summit 2021 will bring together regulators, government authorities, utilities, grid and charging station operators, investors, and OEMs to provide an opportunity to understand the role of different stakeholders in building a nationwide charging network and help shape the future of e-mobility in India.
Key topics will include
- The Atma Nirbhar Fast Charger – How the dream was achieved
- EV Charging Station and Problems with Grid Power and how we will solve it
- EV Charging: Regulatory Compliances
- Charging up: Getting Ahead of Sudden Shifts in the Energy and Transportation Landscape
- Global E-Mobility Outlook and Growth Opportunities
- Business Models for Setting up Charging Infrastructure
- Catalyzing Public EV Charging Infrastructure Investments
- Building A Mobility Ecosystem: Transportation In The Clean Energy FutureThe State of EV Charging Innovations, Technology Evolution, Manufacturing & Sustainable Supply chain
- Managing large EV Charging infrastructures – the major points and lessons learned by the leading backend supplier in Europe
- Integrating Renewable and Storage in EV Charging
- Electric Mobility for the buildings of the Future
- Infrastructure Planning for EV Charging
- Current Trends & Changing landscape of India’s EV infrastructure
- Understanding International Standard for an effective EV Infrastructure Eco System
The summit is sponsored by SMEV (Society of manufacturing electric vehicles), ARAI, ABB, Exicom, Tata Power WRI India, etc. Some of the speakers of the event are Mr Shri DV Ramakrishna Project Director (Projects & Business Development and Electric Vehicle for the State of Telangana), Mr Harikumar Ramdas, Director at energy Management Center, Kerala-India, Mr Amit Kekare, Head of Future Grids, Siemens Ltd.
Mr Prof. Ashish Verma Associate Professor, Transportation Systems Engineering (TSE), Convenor, IISc Sustainable Transportation Lab (IST Lab), Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Mr C.K. Sreenath DGM, Smart-grid and EV-BESCOM, Mr Amit Bhatt, Director of Integrated Urban Transport, WRI India, Mr Dr Anup Bandivadekar, Passenger Vehicle Program & India Director-International Council on Clean Transportation, Mr Sandeep Bangia, Head – EV, HA & ESCO Business-Tata Power, Mr Shri. Sudhendu J. Sinha, Adviser (Infrastructure Connectivity & Electric Mobility) in NITI Aayog.
To register yourself for this virtual summit click here
If you are an EV manufacturer or EV Dealer or EV Supporter who want to share news related to electric vehicles on our website, please send an email to [email protected]