Another EV summit is taking place in New Delhi today. This electric vehicle conference has a specialty that Charging stations in India is the main agenda for this summit. This grand event is happening at the Eros Hotel, Delhi. It is a two-day event commences on Oct 25 – 26, 2018.
ELECTRIC VEHICLE INDIA CHARGING CONCLAVE 2018
Topics to discuss
- Upcoming and futuristic business models for EV charging stations
- Battery swapping technology
- Support from Government for EV industries
- EV policies and regulatory standards for charging infrastructure
- Opportunities for renewable energies
- Upcoming battery technologies
Suresh Prabhu Wishes
The Indian Minister of Commerce and Industry, Suresh Prabhu wishes the EV India charging organizers through his youtube channel stating ” Electric vehicles are going to be the new direction in which India must move on, it will reduce the consumption of liquid fuels and also ensure that air will be more cleaner and more efficiency, and charging will become an important element of making it success”.