The main aim of EV industries is to reduced the air and noise pollution created by gasoline vehicles. Adoption of EVs will save the environment from spoiling. With the increase in the number of EVs in India, we can experience eco-friendly and pollution free country. Electric Vehicle Conferences helping in connecting the providers and seekers.
Conference on Electric Vehicles- Sustainable Transformation Of Indian Mobility
To experience such things join the one Day National Conference on “Electric Vehicles-Sustainable Transformation of Indian Mobility” on Dec 22nd, 2018 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, organized by the Indian Federation of Green Energy (IFGE) with India’s only expo dedicated to EV industry.
EVEXPO providing an opportunity to EV industries to showcase, to understand the latest updated versions. the components and services that are eco-friendly for the commuters.
IFGE is an umbrella organization which promotes sustainable energy in every sector of economic development. It is a non-government organization dedicated to promoting green energy in India. It focuses on the interests of the national renewable energy sector such as bioenergy, Biofuels, solar, wind, hydro, tidal, geothermal etc.
The objectives of the conference:
- Highlight major Policy, Regulatory and Financing issues of the industry to Policymakers and the Government of India
- Support from the Government to EV manufacturers & suppliers Deliberate on Available
- Technology and Advancement for future
- Current Market Structure and Business Opportunity in EV
Who all can participate:
- EV manufacturers, suppliers & users
- Battery manufacturers,
- Charging infrastructure developers,
- Power service providers
- Institutions and R & D centers
- Financial institutions
- Policymakers and regulators from Government
- Technology providers
- Academic Institutes & Consulting Firms
- Automobile manufacturers, dealers
- Relevant Ministries & government agencies
- Private Organizations
- NGO, Social Contributors, Industry Association etc.
Therefore, By attending this conference you can gain knowledge and can share your knowledge with others, you can create contacts, business tie-ups, with the other participants who will be present from different organizations.