Have you thought of delivering goods in an eco-friendly way? It can be done with the all new Iona truck and van; the goods can be transported even in diesel restricted areas. It also doesn’t make noise pollution. Singapore based EVs startup AVEVAI introduced these electric delivery vehicles.
AVEVAI EVs Features
- IONA Truck and Van are designed for better future and comfort.
- They eco-friendly with 100% zero emission which saves the environment and health which is at risk of effecting by the various gas and diesel.
- Avevai EVs helps in zero noise pollution.
- The IONA Truck and Van are maintenance free with comes with the 200k km battery warranty.
- It has Android-based touchscreen display with LTE connectivity which controls some of the features of the vehicle.
- Handling IONA is just like a sedan and it can navigate the routes making the delivering trips easier.
- It has the capacity to take high loads.
- It has the special feature of storing the energy called the Graphene Energy Management System (GEMS).
ABOUT AVEVAI PTE LTD
The Iona truck and Van are introduced at the Guangzhou Auto Show by the AVEVAI which abbreviated as Autonomous Vehicle, Electric Vehicle, Artificial Intelligence, with the partnership with Daimler, China Foton Motor and Singapore-based e-Synergy (energy storage). The company deals with the Logistics, R&D on graphene, new energy vehicles and AI machine learning technology. Their first innovations are the Electric truck and Van named IONA.
R&D of graphene in EV batteries is possible with the innovation of IONA and helps in creating other operating systems for the EV and driverless technology. It finds for similar new innovative products and services from other companies who hold the same mission.
AVEVAI Iona Van Specifications
- 330 km (205 miles) of NEDC range
- 80 kWh battery
- 100 kW and 360 Nm electric motor (PMSM)
- Top speed of 100 km/h (62 mph)
- Charging: around 4-4.5 hours at 22 kW AC
- Curb weight: 2,600 kg
- Payload: up to 1,650 kg
AVEVAI Iona Truck Specifications
- 300 km (186 miles) of NEDC range
- 44.43 kWh battery
- 60 kW and 220 Nm electric motor (PMSM)
- Top speed of 90 km/h (56 mph)
- Charging: around 2 hours at 22 kW AC
- Curb weight: 1,600 kg
- Payload: up to 1,050 kg
Both the models are helpful to cut down the pollution caused due to the fossil fuels, makes the transportation easier and quiet, noise-free. Quickly charges and carries heavy loads. Low cost makes them usable for delivering goods in the cities.