EV Expo in India 2021
To promote the growth of electric vehicles in India and to bring awareness among people about eco-friendly vehicles and bringing all those people to one platform an EV Expo has been organised by Altius. The 11th EV Expo in India 2021 is going to held on 7th, 8th and 9th May 2021 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi. So block your dates for attending an exciting EV expo. It is the only Expo dedicated to the electric vehicle industry in India that offers market information, business opportunities and a platform for networking.
It is a great opportunity for the EV manufacturers, dealers, etc to showcase their latest electric vehicles, components and services for electric vehicles.
- 2/3/4 wheel electric and hybrid vehicle manufactures
- Commercial, Cargo, Passenger and Personal Electric Vehicle
- Indian/International Electric Vehicle parts and component
- Battery Technology companies
- Charger Manufacturer
- Accessories Manufacturer
- Government sector and Departments
- Homologation/Testing Agencies
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- Insurance Companies
- Research and Training Institutes
- Body/ Chassis Fabricators
- Solar Power Technology Companies
- Branding Solution Providers (Name Plates, Stickers, and Screen Printers Etc.
Who can visit?
- Dealers/ Traders
- E-Rickshaw Owners/Operators
- Component Suppliers
- Government Departments
- Consultant for Auto Industry
- Testing Agencies
- Insurance Companies
- Financial Institutes
- Hospitality Industry
Registration links for the visitors
Takshi Auto components PVT. LTD, ATS (Automotive technical service), Fill (Electric vehicle & charging solutions, etc are some of the partners of this EV event.
11th ELECTRIC VEHICLES EXPO IN INDIA
VISIT: TAKSHI AUTO COMPONENTS https://t.co/k6TTFMVjZk (OUR COMPONENTS PARTNER)#EVExpo #EV#GoGreen #ElectricVehicles #GReenEnergy #PollutionFreeNation#Covid19 #UseSanitizer #StayAtHome #TakshiAutoComponentsPvtLtd pic.twitter.com/bgofFQH509
— EV Expo India (@expo_ev) February 11, 2021
If you are an EV manufacturer or EV Dealer or EV Supporter who want to share news related to electric vehicles on our website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org