Electric Vehicles Sales Report is the best source to know about the Electric Vehicles (EV) market potential in India. As we all are aware of the rapid growth of EVs in India as the government of India is taking initiatives by deploying EVs in government offices and making the use of EVs by providing incentives, subsidies, allotting parking spaces, charging infrastructures, etc.
Electric Vehicles Sales Report in India- February 2019 Highlights
According to FAME INDIA reports as of February 28, 2019.
- 2,66,808 Electric Vehicles were sold in India,
- Top sales in India were from Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Haryana, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu.
Let us see the statistics of each top State
Electric Vehicles Sales Report in India – February 2019
|States & Union Territories||Total Sales|
|Jammu and Kashmir||1|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||0|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||0|
The total number of electric vehicles sales in the month of February is 1768.
Let us now look at the electric vehicles sales in each State.
Top 3 EV Four-wheeler States sales in February month
- Delhi with sales of Four-wheeler – 50
- Karnataka with sales of Four-wheeler – 45
- Maharashtra with sales of four-wheeler- 33
Top 3 EV Three-wheeler sales States in February month
- Haryana with sales of three-wheeler-18
- Uttar Pradesh with sales of three-wheeler- 12
- Jharkhand with sales of three-wheeler- 5
Top 3 EV Two Wheeler Sales States in February month
- Karnataka with sales of two-wheeler-339
- Uttar Pradesh with sales of two-wheeler- 290
- Rajasthan with sales of two-wheeler- 159
Therefore with the reports above, we can understood that electric vehicle consumers interested in buying speed vehicles. This sales report consists of electric vehicles which can cover under FAME INDIA incentives.
If you are an EV manufacturer or EV Dealer or EV Supporter who want to share news related to electric vehicles on our website, please send an email to email@example.comFor any promotions and advertisements on electricvehicles.in, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.orgFor the latest electric vehicles news, follow electricvehicles.in on Twitter, Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube Channel.