EV summit Delhi is one of the most prestigious events of the 21st century. A humungous response has been received from the EV enthusiasts and entrepreneurs all over the country for the summit. It is expected that almost 500+ participants will attend the event which includes delegates, entrepreneurs, and EV lovers. This grand event is going to happen at the Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi. It is a two-day event commences on Jun 18 – 19, 2018. So hurry up and grab your seat by clicking here.
EV Summit Delhi Features
- Gain knowledge on India’s EV Vision 2030 and its strategies
- To Identify potential state wise EV projects across India
- International experts talk on Return On Investment components
- Future of Electric Vehicles in India
- Interact with industry experts for an answer to the most pressing challenges
EV Summit Delhi Highlights
why should I attend for EV summit Delhi?
- First ever national level EV summit in Delhi
- Delegates from the government sector, private sector, civil society, and NGOs are attending the event. The honorable minister of Commerce and industry Mr. Suresh Prabhu is attending to the summit.
Click here to know about the complete details of EV summit in Delhi
Live sessions on EV future :
Live Sessions on Advancements in EV batteries and its adoptions, Energy and Storage Solutions, PPP AND INVESTMENT Opportunities, software and machine learning in automotive.
EV summit Importance
Electric vehicles are making big splashes in the Indian market. According to a report, the electric vehicles (EV) market is expected to record double-digit growth rates with rise in sales volume annually in India till 2020. Huge Investment and demand for the skilled workforce in India have been witnessing interest in electric vehicles and other green mobility solutions.
A final note on Ev Summit Delhi
This is one of the biggest events in many investors personal dairies. It is predicted that some crucial decisions will be taken at this summit and readers are advised to attend this event without fail.