National E-Mobility Week 2019 India
National E-Mobility Week 2019 India is going to held in New Delhi on 26th and 27th September 2019.
Creating Electric Vehicles awareness is the need of the hour. They help to keep the environment clean and green. We are witnessing heavy vehicular pollution every day and we all know that. We see that with our naked eyes but still continue the same (using ICE vehicles). A lot of awareness is happening worldwide still people want to stick to the old technology.
E-Mobility Week India 2019 will provides a platform for the automotive experts, government authorities, owners, manufacturers, dealers, consultants, regional organizations and EV technology providers to share their views and opinions regarding the scopes and future of electric vehicles in India.
The event will have a discussion of the growth of EVs through incentives, new infrastructures, policies, technology up-gradation and much more.
National E-Mobility Week 2019 Highlights
- New Business Opportunities
- The Conference
- E Mobility Week Exhibition
- E Mobility Week Excellence Awards
- EV Buyer – Seller Meet
- Electric Vehicle Manufacturers
- Auto Component Manufacturers & Suppliers
- EV Infrastructure Enablers
- Fleet Owners and Operators
- Government / Policy Makers/ Urban Local Bodies
- Banks/ Finance Institution
- City Planners/ Architects, Project Consultants & Developers
- Innovators, Startups & Entrepreneurs
- Research & Development Centers/ Universities / Educational Institutions etc.
- Installers & Integrators
- Technology & Service Providers
Agenda of the event
- Electric two-wheelers: Mass adoption in the Indian market
- Electric three-wheelers & LCV Industry: Exploring the potential and untapped opportunities
- EV Accelerator: Start-ups and investors
- Cutting Edge four-wheelers: The big growth segment of electric passenger vehicles
- Smart Transport Utilities: The future of commercial & public transport for smart cities
- EV business leadership Awards: The future of E-Mobility
Some of the speakers of the Event
- Amit Kumar
- Arvind Noel
Senior Industry Analyst-Frost & Sullivan
- Awadhesh Jha
VP-Charge & Drive-Fortum
- Bharath Devanathan
SVP, Growth and Electric Vehicles – Bounce
To reserve your seats click here
National Drive Electric Week 2019 US
National Drive Electric Week is a nationwide celebration to highlight and to create awareness about the most popular these days, plug-in vehicles, plug-in hybrid-electric cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc and all-electric. It is going to held from September 14-22, 2019 at the Common Man Inn and Spa.
There will be test drives along with charging vendors and everything needed to get you to make the switch to electric. Take charge of your future and see how driving electric would benefit you!
There are currently 4 attendees registered such as Chevrolet Bolt, Chevrolet Volt, Zero Motorcycle, 3 Models and many more to register.
The National Drive Electric Week 2019 takes place across the US and other countries. The Nissan Leaf is the exclusive automotive sponsor of National Drive Electric Week.
For any promotions and advertisements on electricvehicles.in, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org