BMW electric concept i4 Sedan revealed
The BMW has revealed its electric concept i4 electric sedan to preview the production specification i4 that will launch in 2021. The new model will be an all-electric 4 Series Gran Coupe. The BMW Concept i4 takes electric drive to the core of the BMW brand and heralds a new era in Sheer Driving Pleasure.
It comes with a whole new take on the dynamic excellence for which BMW is renowned and blends a modern, elegantly sporty design with the spaciousness and functionality of a four-door Gran Coupe-all while generating zero local emissions.
BMW electric concept i4 Sedan
“The BMW Concept i4 brings electrification to the core of the BMW brand,” says Adrian van Hooydonk, Senior Vice President BMW Group Design. “The design is dynamic, clean and elegant. In short, a perfect BMW happens to be zero-emission.”
BMW electric concept i4 Sedan specifications
While talking about its powerful specifications, its drivetrains standout numbers include a range of up to 600 km (WLTP), output of up to 530 hp, 0-100 km/h (0-60 mph) acceleration of approximately 4.0 seconds and a top speed in excess of 200 km/h (124 mph). However not only this, the BMW concept i4 cannot be explained only in figures, the virtually silent delivery of power creates an entirely new sensation of dynamism.
Domagoj Dukec, Head of BMW Design says “The design of the BMW Concept i4 shows fantastic proportions, a powerfully expressive character and, of course, a lot of attention to detail,”
“With the BMW Curved Display, we have redefined BMW’s signature driver focus in an extremely elegant way. At the same time, the BMW Concept i4 transports a feeling of sustainable driving pleasure.”
Now if we look at its interiors and exteriors
- In the front of the cabin, the new BMW Curved Display teams up with the steering
wheel to reveal a new expression of driver-focused design. This will be the display
used in the production versions of the BMW iNEXT and BMW i4.
- Accent strips in warm Gold Bronze blending to chrome lend the interior a high-class
touch. The central control panel replaces a traditional gear lever with a toggle-type shifter.
Elements such as the iDrive Controller and seat memory buttons in the doors are
finished in a classy crystal glass.
- The seats are the combination of cloth and leather which is composed of microfibre with line graphics. The rear compartments have levels of headroom and legroom for a coupe.
- Its exteriors are the modern, elegant which offers a dynamic driving experience.
- The exterior is painted shade frozen light copper reprises a colour nuance displayed by the BMW Vision iNEXT.
- It has distinctive features alongside the blanked-off kidney grille and clear aero lips are the wheel rims designed exclusively for the BMW Concept i4
- As there is no combustion engine to require cooling, it serves as an “intelligence panel” housing various sensors. The grille teases the technology behind the scenes with a design reserved exclusively for this model.
BMW is unveiling the brand’s new look for the first time. The new logo for communications also provides the basis for the two-dimensional and transparent badge on the BMW Concept i4.
Related: BMW to launch MINI Electric in India
It has some more amazing features such as its display is having three experience modes-Core, sport, efficient. The Ambient lighting in the dashboard, doors and Assisted Driving View. The acoustic flavour of the BMW Concept i4, Aural accompaniments to opening the door and starting the car is part of its soundscape.
For any promotions and advertisements on electricvehicles.in, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org