Tesla Cybertruck Vs Rivian R1T electric pickup
A few days ago Tesla unveiled all-electric cybertruck at a Sci-Fi-style event in California. You would be able to drive in ranges from 250, 300 and 500 miles. We also have an off-road electric pickup truck, Rivian R1T from Rivian Automotive LLC. R1T was first introduced at the LA Auto Show. It gives a range of 400+ miles. Tesla’s Cybertruck will compete with the startup Rivian R1T.
Tesla Cybertruck Vs Rivian R1T Pickup trucks
|S.No||Specifications||Rivian R1T||Tesla Cybertruck|
|1||Top speed||125 mph||130 mph|
|2||Range||400+ miles||250,300, 500 miles|
|4||Torque||3,500 NM||1,356 NM|
|5||Acceleration||0-60 km in 3 secs||0-60 mph in 2.9 secs|
|8||Price||$70,000||$69,900 (500 mile)|
- Tesla offers more range and capability in its top trim compared to Rivian R1T.
- Tesla’s pickup is different and polarizing but Rivian’s is more subdued, traditional and more acceptable and looks like a pickup.
- Cybertruck looks more like something a video game vehicle. But that’s how Tesla wanted to be unique.
- Tesla’s pickup will compete to R1T and yes it is looking unique and impressive.
- It will also compete with pickup such as Bollinger B2, Ford F-150, GM electric truck, Lordstown Endurance in 2021.
For any promotions and advertisements on electricvehicles.in, please send an email to [email protected]